Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dance out our soul 30102010 Halloween Party

30-10-2010
It's Halloween ^^
Me and my fellow friends had our party at
CABANA, DUTY FREE ZONE
Friends list: Zhi Xiong, Molly, Tian Sheng, Jing Hong, Wei Jian, Yong Hua, Xiao Bee
Let's rock our day we Black Label and 1 tower of Beer ^^
Rocky night...
Got to thanks Cabana Mia to reserve the table for us...
Thanks Mia :)

It's cabana party time ^^ dance dance

Look at that!!! Koko is the only one who pays attention on me :)

Molly is opening the Black Label of the day ^^

Xiao Bee's and my leg..
Gui Gui Brother and Sister
My Gui Gui Brother... Xiao Bee ^^


Love you to the Max Molly.... kiss

Met this couple that I always support and being thier reader...
Wish you guys all the way to the end ok?

Thanks for being there with me frens... Love u guys










No comments:

Post a Comment