Thursday, October 14, 2010

Come On!! Just me again down here :)


Had a great Thurday with mum ^^

Woke up at 10am,
sent mum to Tadika her working place!!

Went back to shop to help out for a while and off i go to JUSCO BUKIT INDAH!!

Can't imagine Grace Ho was choosing cabbage among the whole bucket of vegetables.
Hmm... this cabbage looks fresh, let me get 5 of them.

Move to the next destination,
sotong!!
OMG!! Mum told me to buy sotong if it's lesser than 8.99 for 1KG
but.. it's 0.89 for 100gram.
Guess I should not get it huh?? :)
GREAT!!! I WONT NEED TO HAVE THAT SMELLY SOTONG SMELL.. :(

Went to the cashier to pay for 5 cabbage and 1 lettuce.
yummy!!! looks like i gonna have a delicious veg dinner ^^

Went to Ah Lai to buy 30 fishball for me, dad and mum.
Delicious, yummy fishball

Home sweet home..

Sent grocery to shop and back home to have a bath.
Pick up mum and off we go for 2 HOURS MASSAGE...


Love the MAssaGE LIFE..
pain but SHIOK !!!!!


UPDATE SOON..

No comments:

Post a Comment