Saturday, March 6, 2010

welcome 2010 ^^


A new hair style after my CNY period!!
new changes by my cool cool hairstylist..
thx to her >

A lot of ppl say it looks funny,
some say i look younger...
yet to me??
anything..
cos it's my 22TH ADVANCE BIRTHDAY PRESENT ^^

Attachment at CHATTERBOX-M.O.S
now!!
Appreciate with all their care and concern :)

Business in CB is really very busy...
Super busy until you wont be able to drink a glass of water
*guess tt is y ppl get sick so easily*


More post will be gg on :)
So do rmb to update me here and let me update u too :)

= motivation for me to work is all guest in CB,
i like the smile of guest and also
the time that i get to brighten up there day before they ordered their meal=

*I just want it to be simple and happy*

No comments:

Post a Comment