Saturday, March 13, 2010

^^birthday wishes^^



My friends are asking me what is my birthday wishes for
this year'2010!!!

Honestly, i dunno what wish i want to have??
GUY?? NO!!!
GAL?? NO!!!
CAR?? NO!!!

MONEY TO SCH?? NO NO NO!!

So what will it be??
Dun let me guess that it's a jug of BEER?? OF COURSE NO!!!
so... what will it be??

honestly i DUNNO...
However i hope that i will get a boutique of flower from my fren.. haha
dunno why?? haha...

15th of march
my parents and sisters will be celebating my bday at HYATT tmr..

buffet party guys.. looking forward?? yes i am!!
I like the days with my family..
they always make me felt so WARMTH!!

hope that i will get to celebrate with my frens too...

22nd of march
grace bday!!
this year?
22 years old alr..
should i but 2222?? haha...
will check it out!!

meanwhile..
dun ask me will i feel old??
cos i scare i am.. :(


i just hope to be happy now and then...
happy makes my day and makes ur day too..

cheer me up
i will double your happiness :)


No comments:

Post a Comment