Monday, March 8, 2010

End of Attachmente



14 more days to the end of my ATTACHMENT..
should i be happy or should i be sad??

Honestly i really dun bear to leave my friends and colleagues there..
They cheer me up,
share my sorrow and my laughter..

Time passes really fast!!!

From april'09 to now i really want to say thanks a lot that all of u make me grow up!!

Front Desk
The longest time at M.O.S hotel, 7 months of attachment..
-Roomers, Cashier, How to c/in and c/out
* i would like to thanks Michelle as my trainee, she teaches me a lot of stuff, i really feels very grateful that i get to know so much from her*
Other than that i would like to thanks DM PEI KAI, JUMIE,KERRY,Naveen... U guys really make me learn a lot!!!

Reservation
One month of attachment at reservation makes me laugh and felt warming there..
*Gina Mummy, SUZIE... I LOVE U GUYS A LOT!!!! *

Housekeeping
Although i dun really like to go housekeeping but i still need to thanks that i get to know how hardworking is all those CHINA guy AND GIRLS.... they are erally very super hardworking!!!!

Triple 3
ONe month of happy time, first time working in the buffet restaurant.. But i get to know a lot of part timer which they are so young but they are full of energy and full of strength....

Chatterbox
2 months there.. thanks to all ^^


~to be continue~

No comments:

Post a Comment