Monday, May 10, 2010

A day with my love ones :)

A commitment from me to everyone around me...
Especially to those people who really cares and concern about my daily update..
you guys are being loved by me...


A picture which taken at QUEENSWAY XIN WANG CAFE for dinner.. :)
Always maintain your smile,
will you???



She is just so sweet that even i think that guys will just fall in love with her without any hint..
cos you are just so rocky!! :)





A picture where we took it at TCC ORCHARD ROAD dining dinner with beloved er jie..







Life is just recycling..
It depends on how are you going to live it colourfully.

I choose to contribute with my family and friends..
I believe that things are there to share

Share my happiness,
Share my thoughts ,
Share my luck
and share my blessing..


Anything that i can brighten your day
i will make sure that i try my best to achieve...

Cos you guys are just simply important to me...



WITH LOTS LOVE AND CARE...




No comments:

Post a Comment