Thursday, April 1, 2010

Gracie grace..

A snap before i go M.O.S to do clearance
Grace of the day ( April Fool )

Daddy and Mummy help each other to do Heavenly Bed ~ from WESTIN


nice pic..



Well done daddy and mummy... sweet dreams and sleep tight :)





31st of March
Last day of March
clearance for internship as a trainee at M.O.S
Feeling sad but excited too...
Happy to say that i get my certificate for DIPLOMA IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT
Sad to say that i miss people who really cheer my day within this one year..
GUys i will remember all these days ok :)
I will come back and visit u guys :) love love
1st of April
April Fool!!
Early in the morning mummy wake me up to renew my passport..
thx to my mum to wake me up huh :)
After that i started to take picture of daddy and mummy with thier Westin Heavenly Bed..
Muahaha..
this bed costly ok??
but it is really very nice to sleep...
Good night world :)





No comments:

Post a Comment